Hollywood...It Was Good

| |
What a fun day. We started out by sleeping in, which we both needed desperately. Here's the view from our hotel room. Fire escapes are so cool. They make me think of Pretty Woman.


Then headed to the Convention Center again for our morning round of meet n greets. We met some really nice people and made some promising contacts, oh and had iced lattes and the most ridiculous egg and bacon sandwiches on cibatta bread. Jessica built one of her famous brochure towers to spice up our booth a bit. I think this is her tallest one yet. We'll see if it makes it through the weekend. We chanted jenga, jenga as she put the final couple top layers on.





On our afternoon break, we headed to Hollywoooood. We took the Metro which strangely required you to buy a ticket which you never used. Anyway, as we waited and searched for some sort of direction on how to get there, we recognized some other booth vendors from the convention who very kindly helped us figure out which trains to take. They were headed to a taping of Conan. So jealous. Have I mentioned how nice people are here? Seriously, everyone we have come across has gone out of their way to help us and just be kind. A change of pace from south Fla.


When we got of the metro we were ON the walk of fame. Pretty cool. The first thing we notice however is a huge Forever 21 which we can't pass up so we peek inside. Across the street was the El Capitan theater and playing there was Snow White and Toy Story 2. Wish we had time to go watch one.


Here are some stars we noted.





For Todd.


We saw the famous Kodak Theater and took some cool pics.











As I took this one I looked up and my heart jumped a bit because I thought I saw Samuel L Jackson. Turns out it was his wax figure. It looked soo real.


We were so impressed we decided to go into the wax museum. It was so much fun. We got to hang with so many famous people. I kissed George Clooney, talked with Simon Cowell, danced with Beyonce, Carrie and I are BFFs now....great day.


For Angie.


For Kyra and Bailee.


For me.








I helped Tiger with his birdie shot. He asked me to be his caddy but I told him I was just too busy with OE.


Mikeeee!


Oh Jack...


We did some more shopping cause you know women be shoppaaan. Then we headed back for some more booth time. We met some more booth vendors on the train on the way back. They were so sweet and one of them said she was legally blind. JBoo snickered thinking the lady was making a joke about being clumsy or something, but we soon realized she was not joking as she needed the arm of the other woman to get around. Whoops. Hehe. Here's a nightlife shot.


We finished the night at this old diner that has apparently been around forever and old Hollywood peeps used to go eat there. It was like a homecooked meal. Yummy.





I fell in love with our waiter. I want him to come home with me. He tried to teach us Spanish. We stunk. How cute is he?








Bed time. See ya tomorrow. We're hoping to catch a boxcar derby or go to Venice beach. (Venices beeeches!!)

1 comments:

Myriah. said...

I love these, I just love you girls!

Post a Comment